Sunday, January 27, 2008

Make Change

I've been absent from the blogosphere this past week as I have been attending Make Change - a youth and young adults conference in Hamilton, New Zealand. YAY - I have now been overseas!!!

The conference was great - one workshop that I went to on community transformation was particularly good. More about that another time.

I survived my first Sunday at Healesville last weekend. I know I said I would blog about, but haven't had a chance yet. Will do I promise!

Tomorrow is my second Sunday - but we're not having a normal meeting - instead we are having a picnic. Jesus did so much ministry around meals...so why can't we!

I went and heard the Pasadena Tabernacle Youth Chorus tonight. I heard them all through the week at Make Change, and they came to Melbourne for a concert last night in the city, and tonight at Waverley. These guys are full of the joy of the Lord! Although a bit tired tonight, they did a great job and sang a few songs that I hadn't heard them sing yet which was great too.

Anyway, need to get up early to make salads and muffins for the picnic tomorrow!

No comments: