Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bring on 113


This is a sign on the wall in the hall at Healesville. I presume it related to OH&S/Fire Safety etc. I did find it somewhat amusing.

However - I say bring on 113, or even 114 (which is the street number of the hall too incidentally!).

My first goal for 2008 - to make 113 contacts within the community. Why 113 - because I want to show the hall that I can do more that it says I can!!! Made a few all ready - so must be up to around 10 after the first three days. Will have you keep you updated on the tally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an unusual sign to have in a Church, but a great goal to have! I can't wait to hear all the stories that you experience and reading about the first day that God works a mirable and the 113 person is connected to the Corps in some way because of the ministry you and the current Corps members have.

Debbie

Have a fabulous weekend.