Friday, February 29, 2008

Friends & Tea

No, not the tv show!

Yesterday afternoon I called in on some friends. It was my day off, and after some training in the morning (yes - on day off!) I really didn't feel like coming back to Healesville to spend the afternoon alone at home. So, I crashed their place! In the end I stayed for a tea (with the extended family as well!), and didn't leave until after 9pm (I arrive about 3:50pm!!!).

I want to say that I feel very blessed to have this wonderful family as my friends. They are a great source of encouragement.

I also have to say that I was reintroduced to "real tea" again last night. It was brewed so well in a pot with a unique tea cosy. Perhaps it was the time of night, or perhaps it was the honey sweetening, or perhaps the interesting jokes - whatever it was it was one of the best cups of tea ever. It has inspired me to brew up some tea right now actually!

So, cheers to tea and great friends!

PS> I don't like the 29 Feb - it means I have to wait another day until the 1st March!!!

No comments: