Monday, July 21, 2008

Genuinely blown away

I’ve just read last weeks local newspaper. In the letters to the editor, the following was included:
Power to the Salvos

I would like to publicly thank the Healesville Salvation Army for providing the wonderful Power-lab school holiday program that was conducted during the first week of the holidays.

My daughter had a great four days of fun and interesting activities due to the efforts and energies of Graeme Mawson and the fabulous volunteers who ran the program.

As a working parents I am truly grateful for the Salvos and their contribution to the community in this area, as Healesville no longer has an affordable school holiday program. I would support any similar future programs the Salvation Army may run.

T. Rowland
Healesville
I am blown away. Wow – that’s all I can say.

1 comment:

Kimberley. said...

Wow... what more could you ask for really? Who's Mum was that? I don't recognise the last name! Thanks for a FABULOUS week Graeme....