Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wednesday wrap-up

Wednesday's are the craziest day of my week!

We fed 50 high school students breakfast yesterday - toasted cheese sandwiches and milo. I have help from a couple of year 10 students who do an excellent job - and voluntarily get to school 45 mins early!

Then it's off to mainly music, where I do what Pam tells me...(as if anyone would do that!). At the moment I am operating the PowerPoint and songs - but as soon as I can I am training someone else to do this.

CRE with the Grade 6's at Healesville Primary follows - and it is here that I heard the quote of the year! Now, I know its been around for ages, but I really had to laugh as I walked past one kid who had written the following:

(Transliterated it says "your mamma's so old she sat behind Jesus in the third grade).

Ahh, it made me chuckle...still does. Anyway, that's an insight into my day yesterday. I enjoyed a great tea at friends from Mooroolbark Salvos that night. A delicious roast!

No comments: